So, I just tried on one of the dresses I wore on my wedding day nine years ago and.... it fit! Well, that's putting it nicely. Not everything was in the same place if you know what I mean! It required a lot more sucking in than way back when, but my hubby was able to get the zipper up. Hey, not bad for three kids later, eh?
Oh my. I do not think I could say the same :)
ReplyDeleteI did, however, find an old physical (in sorting out adoption papers) from 2006 and I still weigh the same! That is miraculous enough! Not the same as when I got married and before kids, but 5 years ago. Phew!
impressive, Teresa. You're thin as a stick. my wedding band is a bit too snug and doesn't slide out as easily anymore.
ReplyDeleteSarah-nice!!! I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteCaroline - You are kind. I think you're thinking of yourself! How are you? I want to hear all about Japan!
a post like this really requires a picture. tease. :)
ReplyDelete