It was a whale themed birthday party. Sammie was a whale in her show at APU, so hence the whale. Sorry there aren't that many pictures. I didn't have much time to take pictures. I was mostly needed in the pool!
The yarn balls were made by Ali and Sammie. I didn't make a single one!
Favors included a whale bag with flipflops and some treats inside.
Almost everyone jumped in the pool! I didn't get a picture of everyone in the pool because I was also in the pool. But you can just take my word for it. It was full of people!
Anna took a swing at the Hula girl pinata.
Whale Cake - we gave the invitation to this bakery I've been wanting to try. Wow, they did not disappoint! I thought it turned out great!
This is probably my favorite shot of the day. Josiah thinks he can blow every candle. This time Ali Jae Jae is ready for him!
Our Family
All the kids minus Toby, Tytus, Zak, Hope, Hudson, and Anna who all needed to leave early.
All the kids minus Toby, Tytus, Zak, Hope, Hudson, and Anna who all needed to leave early.
I tried to take a jumping one. This was them landing. I thought it turned out pretty cute. Check out Garrett trying to jump while eating his cake!
Happy birthday to you, Sammie! We love you so much, girl!

WOW teresa!!!! i LOVE the color scheme and the sign and and favors and the pinwheels! even the buckets/pails!!! everything turned out so cute and the cake was adorable!!! great job!! happy birthday sammie!!!! you can SWIM! that is a HUGE accomplishment and it took a LOT of courage to learn how even though you were scared! we miss you sammie! =)
ReplyDeleteThank you for writing the letter. I miss you, too!-Sammie
ReplyDeletethat WAS such a CUTE birthday party!!! good job, teresa!!! the party looked like so much fun. and the bakery did an AWESOME job on the whale! :) what a cute cake.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY, sammie!!!!! we miss you!
gorgeous photos, Teresa!! Are you fiddling around in Lightroom a little more? Loved the close-up of Sammie. Great job on your sewing too! wow!
ReplyDelete