I am a mother of three: Alyssa, Samantha,and Josiah. They are 7, 5 and 3 years old. I am homeschooling and I've been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams.
S: Mommy, can you come here please? I need to tell you something! T: (Wow, she wants to tell me something! It's so hard to get her to share her thoughts. I run over to her) "Yes, Sammie" S: Mommy, I just passed gas.
Sammie's hilarious! And this is the same little girl who sat still as a mouse next to me on the beach not making one peep?! Next time we need a longer visit to get to really know her! I love this picture too!
oh my goodness, this totally cracked me up! haha!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed it. =0) I posted a pic. just for you.
ReplyDeletehey, this is a GREAT picture of sammie! i love the expression you captured!
ReplyDeleteSammie's hilarious! And this is the same little girl who sat still as a mouse next to me on the beach not making one peep?! Next time we need a longer visit to get to really know her! I love this picture too!
ReplyDelete