I am a mother of three: Alyssa, Samantha,and Josiah. They are 7, 5 and 3 years old. I am homeschooling and I've been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams.
I can totally see why those are some of your favorite pics! So glad you guys are back! Mandy and Nikki especially! Josiah's doc band rocks! I want to see him again soon!
I can totally see why those are some of your favorite pics! So glad you guys are back! Mandy and Nikki especially! Josiah's doc band rocks! I want to see him again soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful shots! I feel more relaxed just looking at them. Everyone is so photogenic and happy! YAY!!
ReplyDeletei am so jealous. you guys looked like you had a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteI sure hope those Lookin'-Hot-Less-than-6-mos.
ReplyDelete-after havin' a baby are in the genes! You look, great, Treee! :D
What a beautiful family! :) Was wondering where you guys were since I haven't heard from you in a while. YAY! Beautiful Hawaii!
ReplyDeletewhat great pictures! you guys look like you had so much fun! and sammie and ali look so cute in the matching swim outfits. =) thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletethese ARE great pictures! love 'em!
ReplyDeletethese are BEAUTIFUL pictures, teresa! and hawaii looks SOOO fun and RELAXING! so glad that you guys got to go! :)
ReplyDelete