I am a mother of three: Alyssa, Samantha,and Josiah. They are 7, 5 and 3 years old. I am homeschooling and I've been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams.
hey! i love the helmet--they did a great job! i esp. love the "God saves!" on the back. He does INDEED save! and josiah looks SOOO cute in his band! might want to consider shaving his head? just so that it's cooler for him. his head, that is. he is already COOL. =)
i'm so happy that we got to see this super cool helmet on josiah IN PERSON just last week in HI. btw, as adorable as he looks in these pictures, he actually looks even MORE adorable in person!
Awww. Wendy. That's so nice of you to say. He really enjoyed the Hawaiian sweet bread via breastmilk. Do you know we made french toast and invited friends over for it? =0)
very creative design..
ReplyDeleteJosiah looks so joyful.
WAY cool helmet, Didi! You look like a ROCKSTAR in the 2nd to last picture! :) Oh, I love your smile!
ReplyDeleteaw!!! he looks great. i love the smiling picture.
ReplyDeleteTeresa, did you decorate it? It looks great! Josiah looks so happy!
ReplyDeleteThat boy is one cool rocker! It's a crown of victory!
ReplyDeletehey! i love the helmet--they did a great job! i esp. love the "God saves!" on the back. He does INDEED save! and josiah looks SOOO cute in his band! might want to consider shaving his head? just so that it's cooler for him. his head, that is. he is already COOL. =)
ReplyDeleteThanks, everyone! I am really happy with the way his helmet turned out, too. I worked with someone who helped me make these for him.
ReplyDeletei love these pictures! :) he is SO happy and adorable!!! :) can't wait to see him again!
ReplyDeletei'm so happy that we got to see this super cool helmet on josiah IN PERSON just last week in HI. btw, as adorable as he looks in these pictures, he actually looks even MORE adorable in person!
ReplyDeleteAwww. Wendy. That's so nice of you to say. He really enjoyed the Hawaiian sweet bread via breastmilk. Do you know we made french toast and invited friends over for it? =0)
ReplyDelete