I am a mother of three: Alyssa, Samantha,and Josiah. They are 7, 5 and 3 years old. I am homeschooling and I've been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams.
Ali was surprised to see our decorations on her real birthday. She loves to make her room fancy like Fancy Nancy. This was actually my husbands idea. He went out and bought the stuff to do this for her. Our new water slide. If anyone wants to come over, we'll whip out this slide! It's really fun. Ali and Josiah. Josiah got a little break from his DOC band and played on the blue tarp. Who knew a tarp could be so much fun? The girls in their hokuleis and the boys. So festive! Josiah and his buddy, Noah.The Hawaiian style birthday cake. I think the girls were mesmerized! Our family shot So after you all left, we decided to have a little fun ourselves! Josiah was napping and Ali was out being a flowergirl. Here we are going crazy! The water was nice and warm, too. Mommies and Daddies just want to have fun!
happy 5th birthday, ali! you looked like you had lots of fun fun fun at your party! wish we could've been there! thanks for posting these pictures, teresa-- that's SOME slide!=) and the girls all looked like dolls in their haukuleis!
what a GREAT slide!!! looks like everyone had a lot of fun! happy birthday ali! i loved how mommy and daddy decorated your room for your birthday!! we miss you!
Huong - I'm so sad you guys couldn't come. I hope Hope is feeling better. It's funny how the two people that couldn't come were the first ones that commented!
Wendy, thanks for your help with the haukuleis and the flower barrettes. You are the best! We couldn't stop talking about you guys at our Hawaiian party!
Thanks, Emily! I know you and Jonathan want to go, too. =0) No, Sammie did not. She was very happy on the adorable animal bench! I think watching her crazy parents go down the slide super fast in case Josiah woke up was entertaining enough!
Hi Teresa! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. It's so nice to hear from you. I was able to find your blog because of your comment. :o) Your children are beautiful! And that water slide looks awesome! Maybe we should schedule a playdate...Lucas would love it! You can email me at mmmikasa@yahoo.com if you want to connect sometime this summer. Say hi to Edison for me.
wow, you weren't kidding when you said it was a "big slide" huh? hehe...how fun!
ReplyDeletei am so sad that we missed ali's birthday. it looks like you guys had so much fun.
ReplyDeletethe water slide looks so fun.. my girls would love to play in it..
ReplyDeletehappy 5th birthday, ali! you looked like you had lots of fun fun fun at your party! wish we could've been there! thanks for posting these pictures, teresa-- that's SOME slide!=) and the girls all looked like dolls in their haukuleis!
ReplyDeletewhat a GREAT slide!!! looks like everyone had a lot of fun! happy birthday ali! i loved how mommy and daddy decorated your room for your birthday!! we miss you!
ReplyDeletethanks for the FUN bday party, teresa! the pictures are SO great! :)
ReplyDeleteEngel - we'll have to have you guys over when they're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteHuong - I'm so sad you guys couldn't come. I hope Hope is feeling better. It's funny how the two people that couldn't come were the first ones that commented!
ReplyDeleteVictoria, if you and your family are here in L.A., we will blow it up for you!
ReplyDeleteWendy, thanks for your help with the haukuleis and the flower barrettes. You are the best! We couldn't stop talking about you guys at our Hawaiian party!
ReplyDeletei love the last two pictures!!! you guys are hilarious! :) did sammie join you guys, too?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Emily! I know you and Jonathan want to go, too. =0) No, Sammie did not. She was very happy on the adorable animal bench! I think watching her crazy parents go down the slide super fast in case Josiah woke up was entertaining enough!
ReplyDeleteHi Teresa! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. It's so nice to hear from you. I was able to find your blog because of your comment. :o) Your children are beautiful! And that water slide looks awesome! Maybe we should schedule a playdate...Lucas would love it! You can email me at mmmikasa@yahoo.com if you want to connect sometime this summer. Say hi to Edison for me.
ReplyDeleteimpressive slide
ReplyDelete