I am a mother of three: Alyssa, Samantha,and Josiah. They are 7, 5 and 3 years old. I am homeschooling and I've been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams.
Kirsten read "A Sad Day and A Happy Day." Here are the kids listening to the resurrection story. Picnicking on our lawn. Nicole, Sammie, Amanda, and Ali in their matching Easter dresses Sammie in her Bono glasses My husband dyed eggs with Ali and Sammie
wow! looked like a lot of FUN...and a lot of work! :) i LOVE the last picture where ed's totally exhausted and sammy is looking. totally adorable.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! They were taking a nap or one of them was!
ReplyDeletewhoa mama, you have time to plan an easter egg hunt & picnic at your house??? AMAZING! gao gao *pat pat*clap clap*
ReplyDeleteWe had a TON of help. It really was a group effort. It was a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete