Ali and Sammie told me that their baby doll is going to have surgery. Ali said, "We're waiting for her surgery. Her surgery is a long time away. It's going to be next Wednesday. Her hand is like this (closed in a fist) and it won't open. The doctor is going to fix it so she can open her hand. And she's going to have surgery on her mouth. (She points to her mouth and how it's open) Then she can close her mouth." Sammie says, "Yeah, my baby is going to have surgery."
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
5 months ago

josiah looks very alert and great. yeah, i will be continued to pray for his feeding.
ReplyDeleteTeresa, I'm so sorry it's been so tough! I will be praying for you guys. Will he be getting feeding therapy any time soon?
ReplyDeleteThanks guys. Yes, he has feeding therapy right now. Our OT just came this morning.
ReplyDeletehi teresa,
ReplyDeletejust finally caught up on your updates. Josiah looks beautiful; love his new look. I was touched by your thoughts & your voice. Hoping that you will experience renewed energy. Cheering you on...