In the second picture my husband and Josiah are in our backyard looking in on us. Ali and Didi already have a special bond.
Feeding wise, he let me feed him once today while sitting down! A miracle.
Our good friends, Huong and Hon just had their baby boy! Hudson and Josiah are only four months apart. We're so excited that Josiah has a buddy! Congratulations!

Wow! Didi looks so good! Alert and smiling! Love it! haha- I was trying to figure out what was so different in the 1st and 2nd pics. What's Ali and Didi's special bond?
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Feeding while you sat! Praise the Lord for breakthrough! I'll be praying for even more improvement :)
CONGRATS, Huong and Hon!!
I love Josiah's haircut...good job! He's growing up so fast! Great picture of Ali and Josiah having a moment!
ReplyDeleteI try to cut Conley's hair while he's sleeping, but then have to wait for him to roll over or for another nap to get the other side. :) Well, that and while he's taking a bath cuz then it gets a little damp. Cheapo me is considering *gasp* paying for a haircut soon.
ReplyDeletecute haircut, teresa! :) i love his smiles! and i love all the pictures that you posted in the last few posts! :) praise God for the improvements in feeding!!! MUCH grace to you, teresa!
ReplyDeleteOh my, how funny-- I thought Ali was YOU in that picture :) She's got your back-of-the-head :)
ReplyDelete