
Sammie, Katie, Zachy, and Ali. I really didn't know that our swing could sit four! Ali and Sammie love it when Katie and Zachy come over. Every time they leave Ali asks me what something in Chinese means. This time it was, "Mommy, what does 'wo de' and 'ge wo' mean?" Thank you for teaching us Chinese!

I love Sammie and Ali's faces of pure joy in this picture! You can tell they love their friends. :) Katie and Zachy are such cute kids!
ReplyDeleteYes, that is what they're feeling! We love Katie and Zachy!
ReplyDeleteare katie and zachy hapa kids? a swing for 4 eh... let's have you, me, edison and dale give it a try. hehe. and then suddenly it will be a "boat" on the ground. hehehe.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I actually tried it with Ali and Sammie yesterday for the first time and it didn't become a boat. So maybe the two of us could try it!
ReplyDelete