Sammie woke up one morning last week and was really sad because Ali wasn't in bed with her. She had gone to school. Ali used to sleep on the top bunk, but ever since Sammie asked Ali to sleep with her because she was scared, they've both been sleeping on the bottom bunk. She walked around saying, "I miss Jae, jae." and "I want to go pick Jae jae up." When we went to go pick her up, Sammie jumped up and down shouting, "Jae jae! Jae jae!" and Ali said, "Hi, Sammie!" and waved. They gave each other a big hug. Then I asked them to hold hands so we could get to the car safely. Sammie turned to look up at Ali and said, "Jae jae, I'm so happy to see you." It was really sweet.


Here they are enjoying Winter in our backyard.

This is how my husband found Ali! She loves the shade.
the first picture is totally adorable! :)
ReplyDeletebekah's always waiting to pick up kay, too. of course, right after they are super happy to see each other, they find some toy to argue over! haha.
It's so true! That's why I have to write down the lovey dovey moments.
ReplyDeleteAwww... that's so sweet.
ReplyDeletePrecious story! It warms my heart to read of their closeness. I'm sure I missed you when you were at school. Although, mom seems to remember us fighting over something or other. I don't recall the fights in detail, but I do appreciate that moms put up with so much! :)
ReplyDelete