It was my first time at the Disney concert hall. WOW! It was amazing. There was seating all the way around the orchestra. We got to sit above the percussion players. That was just perfect for Ali because that was where a lot of the action was. I loved playing percussion when I was in orchestra. The xylophone player played so fast. It was so much fun watching his mallets fly. I brought all these coloring pages with animals playing different instruments, but Ali didn't even need them. When I asked her what her favorite instrument was she said, "I liked the harp and the pizzacato." I kept pointing out when Jojo played pizzacato, now it's her favorite! If you get a chance to go to the Disney concert hall, I would definitely go.
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
5 months ago

Oh I'm so proud! :) I love the pic with Ali and JR. How did Ali sit through the whole concert?
ReplyDeleteoops- I saw the pics before reading the post. :) I'm so glad and impressed Ali enjoyed it!
ReplyDeletejonathan's smile reminds me of my mom's "i'm afraid to show my teeth" smile. :) why doesn't your brother show his teeth? does he still have his braces? he has the same expression in every picture. hehehe.
ReplyDeletelove the mushrooms. i think we should make some of our own. would it be so fun to play musical chairs in your backyard on mushrooms! it would look like a lively fungus infestation! mushroom hats would be cute too, with little wraps to pull over your ears and tie under your chin.
You're good. Yes, he still has his braces.
ReplyDeleteYeah, the mushrooms would match the real mushrooms we have in our grass! What kind of vegetables are you growing now? We've picked up composting!
Love the little mushroom wrap hat ideas!
By the way, I love Conley in his swing. That was a nice shot! Who took it?