Happy Easter, everyone! This year we had 30 some kids come to our Easter celebration. Wendy shared the Easter story with her drawings, a book, and Resurrection eggs while the dads hit the eggs. I heard the dads had a lot of fun hiding the eggs. After the egg hunt we had lunch potluck style.

After lunch Liz, Katie, and Judy lead some super fun stations. Liz had the kids make butterflies which represented new life. Katie had the kids make stained glass crosses with tissue paper, and Judy made empty tombs with pillsbury dough and marshmallows.






Happy Easter from the Ko kids!

Bunny faces!

Any guesses as to why the kids are acting like this? I'll give you a hint. It involved Uncle Dennis and my husband and a red jeep!

Cousins!

I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating Jesus' resurrection! It is finished! Yes, It is finished!


First!
ReplyDeleteCrazy! Pulled off another successful Easter egg hunt!
what FUN!!! man, that is a LOT of kids! great ideas for the crafts and you did the resurrection rolls! did they turn out? great job organizing this every year teresa! it's a huge job! i'm sure the kids had a blast. =)
ReplyDeletei wish i had your energy, teresa! what a wonderful thing for you and ed to open your home to host an annual easter celebration! it looked like SO MUCH FUN!! loved your pics too--the girls look adorable in their easter dresses.=)
ReplyDeleteWendy, I had A LOT of help! Everyone helped out in some way. I found that Easter is less busy than Thanksgiving and Christmas. So, it's easier to host an Easter get together.
ReplyDeletepekne
ReplyDelete