Saturday, April 14, 2012

Children worshipping the Lord

Joy leads a prophetic dance team for children and adults in the prayer room at IHOP. She offered Ali and Sammie the opportunity to dance with them! The Lees, Youngs, and Yaps all scrounged around for some black clothing so the girls would feel more at ease dancing. It would so beautiful! The other girls were so helpful, kind, and patient. Witnessing this made me want to just pick up and move to Kansas City. Thank you Joy and all of the families that made this possible. The girls said that this experience was one of their highlights of the entire trip! Isn't so He worthy of our praise? (These pictures are all from my phone)

dancing3

dancing2

dancingprayerroom

Here is a picture of Juli leading worship at her school. I have to confess that I was teary watching her lead. I have known this girl since she was one or two years old. I remember playing with her when she was just a baby. Here she is leading her peers into worship. It was really beautiful. It was so powerful for our kids to see Juli up there leading. Thank you, Juli for leading the way. It is my prayer that one day Ali, Sammie, and Josiah will follow in your footsteps.
juli worship

juligroup

No comments:

Post a Comment