Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful

So, it has been awhile since I last posted. Thank you to those of you who still read my blog!
Where did I last leave off? Uh...Yes, Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours! Just imagine it's not almost Valentine's Day right now.

Thanksgiving2011group

thanksgivingtable

Thanksgiving2011dinnertable
It was such a busy season that I didn't have time to post my birthday picture. My family took me out to Green Street for a delicious meal! It was the night of Josiah's birthday party so we were exhausted, but I had such a wonderful time. Here we are celebrating our birthdays together.
happybirthdaytree2011
Wendy and I went for brunch at the Raymond. I had never been there before. It is definitely a place to revisit. The owner came and spoke to us. She was very nice. She was observing how we used the new teapots. I actually almost knocked mine over! They are open late. That's something us mommas must keep in mind for our little getaways. It was such a refreshing time. Wendy and I have way too many things to talk about. We could go on and on! Sometimes we do! I am very thankful for our friendship and how God has intertwined so many aspects of our lives. I am very blessed!
birthdaylunch2011


No comments:

Post a Comment