Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Maas family came to town!

It was such a gift to have the Maas family here! I was incredibly blessed every single time I had the opportunity to talk to Joy and her kids. I love the way she is never afraid to express her love for God. She has such a beautiful heart for raising children in the Lord.

Eileen Liu from Eileen Liu Photography took some stunning photos of the Maas family. You can also read a little about their story. Check out her post! http://www.eileenliuphotography.com/blog/2011/12/the-beautiful-maas-family/

We were able to spend some time with them at the Huntington Library. I really love this picture of Joy and the beautiful yellow roses.

joyflowers
Perizim is her youngest. He decided to play with Josiah and as you can see Josiah had so much fun with him! How many older boys do you know that would do this on their own? He has such a tender heart! Perizim also danced on the prophetic dance team with his mom and sister. It is pretty awesome! I hope Josiah grows up to be like Perizim.
pandjrun2

pandjrun

pandjoe
All the kids. A Kansas City and L.A. mix!
maasvisitgroup
Just a cute picture of Lindsey that I love!
linds
Joy taught us all how to sing God's work back to Him. It was so life changing for me! Here she is leading the kids, well all of us in worship.
joyleading
All of us received a sheet of paper with the scripture we were going to sing. Ali and Sammie are learning how to do this together.
alisam
I can't wait to see the Maas family again!

5 comments:

  1. what a FUN post, teresa! :) it was really fun to have the maas family in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to say that i loved all your pictures and all that you captured! awesome picture of the worship time! and i really LOVED the picture of lindsey, too! adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! It was so great having them here. It was like we had the best of both worlds!

      Delete
  3. you got some beautiful pictures teresa! so strange to see the maas family with all the la people! loved the worship shot that you got! and the pics of perazim with josiah--so cute!

    i remember that arcadia brings in snow every year! how funny, esp. since i am praying for NO snow over here. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some awesome pictures of time well spent!!! I love the worship shot too :)

    ReplyDelete