Saturday, February 4, 2012

Circus Vargas!

Next door to the area where we pretended there was snow is our mall. The mall parking lot had a huge tent set up. What do you think it was? Circus Vargas! I had promised Ali when she was little that if the circus ever came to town I would take her. I never thought that it would park itself in the mall parking lot! The kids were so excited about going to the circus. It was a last minute thing. The Changs and the Chens were nice enough to come along. That was probably the coldest night EVER! I don't know why I didn't think that it was going to be outdoors. No heater whatsoever. Thank God we had some extra jackets in the car. It was brutal! But our kids had a blast! Josiah loved the motorcycle tricks and the girls loved the trapeze artists. It was definitely a night to remember!
Sorry about the really awful picture. I just wanted you to have a picture what the tent looked like.
circustent
Here are a few of us that lasted. That gray bump is Lindsey. Nicole fell asleep, so Dennis took her home and Leonard and Lina went home, too.
circusgroup
Notice the hot chocolate. It helped keep our hands warm.

circusfam1

circusfamily
Is it just me or does Amanda's lips look purple? Just goes to show how cold it was! We do get cold here. Once in a blue moon.
circusgirls

2 comments:

  1. I love the family picture!! And is your cold like our cold?! Ha, ha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not!!! We are pretty wimpy when it comes to the cold!

      Delete