Oh, what a trip!!! I don't know where to begin. Let me just say that that was such a wonderful trip! God's hand was all over it. We are pretty tired so I'm going to get some sleep, but I'll leave you with one group picture of all of us at Cinzetti's - an all you can eat Italian restaurant with Kids eat free on Mondays and Tuesdays! Yeah, we totally milked it with 13 kids! I miss you guys!!!

i saw your post on fb, and then directly below was danny tsai's post that he was going to kansas city, and i was thinking, "when did frozen kansas city become such a happenin' place?" haha.
ReplyDeleteit's supposed to snow in san francisco on sunday though, so not exactly warm in cali!
you are brave to be going there in the winter, i think!
we MISS you guys!!!!!! i think this was our only group picture throughout your whole trip. can i have a copy? actually forgot to get all your pics too!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to 60 degrees weather! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!
ReplyDeletewow, teresa! you posted this the day you got back?!! you are amazing! haha. we miss you guys, too! i'm going to go catch myself up on your other posts! :)
ReplyDelete