Honestly we had never experienced such coldness as we stepped off the plane!
Mitch greeted us and I immediately had to hold back the tears.
I know, I know.
Josiah refused to wear a jacket. So, my husband decides to take him outside so he could feel the -1 degree weather. That didn't work. He screamed like a champ. Ali and Sammie kept stepping outside the airport doors and running back in. It was painful to be outside!
Some may think we are wimps.
Mitch greeted us and I immediately had to hold back the tears.
I know, I know.
Josiah refused to wear a jacket. So, my husband decides to take him outside so he could feel the -1 degree weather. That didn't work. He screamed like a champ. Ali and Sammie kept stepping outside the airport doors and running back in. It was painful to be outside!
Some may think we are wimps.
Lillian had cooked up a storm of mac n cheese casserole and lasagna. What an amazing feeling to be able to welcomed with such comfort food! She also made a refrigerator cake! The Lees and the Youngs were also there to welcome us. Oh, yes. When I saw Lillian the tears would not be held back. It was so good to see her!!! We were finally there!!!
Sleeping arrangements at the Yaps. The girls slept together on the floor and the boys slept in their bunk bed. They are not doing a good job pretending to be asleep in this picture! Our kid had never had a sleepover with anyone before and now all of a sudden they get to every night!
The next day the girls wanted to get their feet in some snow! We don't have this kind of snow in L.A. so it was really their first time in real snow. Sammie was pretty excited!

Daddy and Ali were engaged in some kind of snowball fight.


Sammie decided to slide down the icy slide and land in some snow! She did this over and over again. 
The next morning I had some fun with Sarah. Isn't she sweet?!Auntie Teesa misses you, Sarah!


awww...these pics are going to make us miss you guys even more! and that sweet little thing threw the ugliest tantrum in the car today...
ReplyDeleteoops--that was lillian, not mitch.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! That was funny reading that in Mitch's voice! It couldn't be worse than Josiah's crying on the plane!
ReplyDeletehaha. i read it in mitch's voice, too! :D i love the pictures you took of sarah!
ReplyDeleteand your girls looked like they were having soo much fun in the snow!