Monday, February 28, 2011

Snowman!!!

The kids talk about this the most! Well, the sleepovers and the snowman! Now you get to see the snowman himself. A little secret about why this snowman looks so handsome...Lillian and the Yap kids made this snowman kit and had it ready! Brilliant, eh?




4 comments:

  1. oh! LOVE the pictures of Sarah, the funny picture of Samuel, the gorgeous pictures of the kids in the snow...and group shots that tell it all...I DO wish we had been there too. Ha! the sleepover secret is out! thanks for filling us in on the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Wendy! I guess it was too much to comment on each post, huh? Thanks for the one gigantic comment! Yeah, we definitely wished you guys were there, too! One of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed all your KC tidbits! So fun and encouraging too. I'll have to hear more about it (in person!)

    And that is the best looking snowman I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracee- Yes, I think I would explain it better in person. That's such a nice thing to say about our snowman!

    ReplyDelete