Thursday, November 11, 2010

What is going on here?

Can you guess what we were doing when he did this to himself?


Congrats to Shirley L. and Wendy! Wendy had some help, though. You knew we washed the car. =0)Yup, we were washing the car! About a second later, he started crying because the solution started to get in his eyes. I had to drop the camera and grab a towel! He almost made it completely in the bucket of soap, too! BOYS!!!

The TP incident - I was too mad to get a camera and it was too gross. Sometimes you have to sacrifice capturing the moment for you all! Josiah had gone into the girls' bathroom and he dunked the toilet paper into the toilet. Then he grabbed the toilet brush and mixed it all around like a soup. It became a nice mashed up MESS! He walked out of the bathroom with all of this white stuff all over his pants, hands, and hair. I didn't know what it was. Then I happened to see wet puddle near the girls' room. Followed it to their bathroom. There was white mushy particles all over the floor, toilet, toilet brush, their steps to their bathtub, and of course the floor was covered in water and white mushy stuff. The only good thing was that someone had flushed the toilet before all of this. What was I doing? Showering. Well, I thought he was with Ali and Sammie. And he was, but he escaped. Use your imagination...

7 comments:

  1. OHmygosh! Is that magic car wash solution that made Josiah few years older? He looks so big!.. and happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how happy he looks, teresa! :) SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. carwash! i thot it was the tp incident at first! such a fun moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I have no idea... Shaving Cream Fight?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really - aren't boys SO different?? it is a good thing he is ADORABLE or he might get beat more often :) lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O Teresa... I can totally relate to your TP story. Boys...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! What's my prize? Will Josiah rub wash my hair with car wash solution? ;)

    Oh, that TP incident sounds rough. You could have taken pictures to show him one day or to hopefully laugh at it one day. I would have been not happy too! Mamas put up with so much! :)

    ReplyDelete