Yee Hao! Get it? Like Yee haw? Yeah, it's getting late...but, you don't want to miss
A day with a group of Asians out in the country!
Hold on to your hands and sunglasses, cuz this here is the wildest ride in the west!
I went to go snap a picture of Sammie and I turn around to check on Josiah. This is what I saw.
Yup, Uncle Leonard said he climbed up there all by himself!
This is the view from the front!
Most of the kiddies - they were all looking at Eileen's camera. I'm just the assistant.
Our walk to the Apple Orchard has a magical little forest. We were not allowed inside, so we took a picture in front of it.
Look how tall corn grows!
Our family shot before we entered the corn maze.
The three girls led the way.
We did it! We found the way out!
As soon as we found our way out, who did we see? A wandering group of Asians. They must be our friends!
Nicole showed me a beautiful apple!
This may be the first time I've seen Amanda in jeans since she was a baby!
Amanda and Ali on the hayride
Amanda picked her very own apple!
A day with a group of Asians out in the country!
Hold on to your hands and sunglasses, cuz this here is the wildest ride in the west!
I went to go snap a picture of Sammie and I turn around to check on Josiah. This is what I saw.
Yup, Uncle Leonard said he climbed up there all by himself!
This is the view from the front!
Most of the kiddies - they were all looking at Eileen's camera. I'm just the assistant.
Our walk to the Apple Orchard has a magical little forest. We were not allowed inside, so we took a picture in front of it.
Look how tall corn grows!
Our family shot before we entered the corn maze.
The three girls led the way.
We did it! We found the way out!
As soon as we found our way out, who did we see? A wandering group of Asians. They must be our friends!
Nicole showed me a beautiful apple!
This may be the first time I've seen Amanda in jeans since she was a baby!
Amanda and Ali on the hayride
Amanda picked her very own apple!


What lovely pictures! Where is this? Looks like it was a lot of fun for all!
ReplyDeleteGood thing Leonard caught Josiah before he became an appetizer... or maybe he'd jump on the horse and ride bare-back =)The boy has no fear!
Pretty picture of you and the girls! I like how the tree is framing Tree. :)
ReplyDeleteLove seeing the kids and their friends frolicking and lovin' on each other.
NICE pictures, teresa! the day looked like so much fun! :) and i love how josiah climbed on that fence. haha. him and noah definitely need to play together and do wild things together! :D
ReplyDeleteoh dear...you are becoming quite the photographer...you've captured some incredible moments of my kids lives...uh, can i buy some of these pics off you? i'd love to put them up in the kids' rooms! thanks for posting...this year was a blur, but i get to stop and enjoy it thru your posts! ha! so impressed!
ReplyDelete