Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Today we celebrated three Dads. Azhou, Akong, and Daddy. We ordered Ding Tai Fung for lunch and had it at home. We actually had breakfast together to celebrate Edison. During breakfast, the girls shared some thoughts for their Daddy.

I love it when you "bao bao" me. - Sammie
I love it when you take us swimming. - Ali
I love it when you "bao bao" me. - Sammie
I love it when you feed me when I was a baby. - Sammie
I love it when you play with us in the basketball court. Remember when we all played together? - Ali
I love it when you "bao bao" me. - Sammie
I love it when you tickle me. - Ali
I love it when you teach me new songs to worship with. - Ali
I love it when you "bao bao" me. - Sammie
I love it when we go to Disneyland. - Ali
I love it when we go to Legoland. - Ali
I love it when you "bao bao" me. - Sammie
She said this one about 6 times!
For their Akong (Grandpa):
I love it when you sing "Diam Ma Kah" - the Taiwanese song he always makes them sing!-Sammie
I love it when you hug us. - Ali

For Azhou (Greatgrandpa):
I love it when you buy us snacks. - Sammie
I love it when you visit us. - Ali

Go Lakers!

6 comments:

  1. Awww... i just love it when Abba baobao us too! :) I miss you and your sweet girls. I can't wait to see you all including Prince Josiah in August.
    BTW... I love the family photo on the top. GORGEOUS, girl! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute of Sammie!
    Is Agong's song about asphalt sticking to feet? Hilarious what Taiwanese men do - it's like how my dad got a kick out of me reciting about "a bui sang" (chubby buddy)eating ba zang/zhong zi (our sticky rice tetrahedrons haha) and another one that he only recalls part of. He'll cue me to perform for his siblings, ask them if they remember, and be all proud as they sit there saying they don't recall. Aw, I actually forgot to call my dad today - thought about it at 8am and thought it was too early and the rest of the day was a bit crazy - glad Dale caught him though and had Conley perform and say, "Happy Father's Day!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda! I didn't know you're coming in August? How exciting! When exactly are you coming?
    Thanks for the compliment on the picture. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How blessed that the kids have a A-Tzo to celebrate Father's Day... (he's so young looking too!) Love to see you all cherishing these family times and appreciating the fathers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sweet!!! Thanks so much for posting the pics and sweet words!

    Good job loving on Azhou, Agong, and Daddy, Ali and Sammie! I love it when you baobao Me, Sammie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute haircut, Tree!

    Great fella pics!

    And of course... GO LAKERS!!! :D

    ReplyDelete