Just came back from watching CATS the musical. It was a mommy daughter date for Ali's 6th birthday. She now wants to be a part of Biola Youth Theatre! I have more to post on Ali's birthday, but for now I need to go and do some last minute things for her party!
Laura and Melissa! Our wonderful babysitters. Can you recognize them?! They really did an amazing job.

awww...i missed it!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALI!!! we miss watching you grow up and you are growing up WAY too fast!! we love you!! auntie lillian
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lillian! I'll post more pictures soon...hopefully!
ReplyDeleteYay! Happy Birthday, Ali! You're going to be great in the Biola Youth Theater! We love you!
ReplyDeleteSix! You're a little lady already.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Ali! We want to see the rest of the pictures of your special day.
Love, from all the boys (and me too)
Ali...
ReplyDeleteI'm SUPER sorry I didn't send you an email! I was planning on sending you an email and wishing you a happy birthday but I forgot!
Thanks again for coming to see the show!
Happy belated birthday Ali!
♥ Melissa