
We weren't allowed to take any pictures during the show, so these are afterward it was all done. Our little girl was a little nervous before the show, but we couldn't tell when she was on stage. She impressed us all! Secretly I had to hold back tears just watching our baby girl up there. She paid attention to every detail. From her hand placements to her gazes. She was very precise. We all were and are very proud of Ali. She danced to the song "Memory" from the musical CATS. The day before we went to see the musical! I thought that was pretty neat the way that worked out. We can't wait to see the DVD!

Sammie kept saying "Ali, you are the most beautifulest ever after!" over and over and over again! After Jojo's signs, she insisted we make a sign for Jae jae.

Ali with both of her grandmas! It was so wonderful to be able to have both grandmas there!

Our little ballerina is all grown up!
Ali, we're so proud of you! You look beautiful and we know you did an amazing job at your ballet concert because you blew us away dancing for us at home! You memorized the whole dance and danced so beautifully and technically. We can't wait to see the DVD!
ReplyDeleteAuntie S & Uncle V
***
Tree, Ali sure is all grown up! It's incredible! You know I would have cried right alongside you.
I love Sammie's sign! She told me she made a sign, but I had no idea it was that cute! :D Where was Jojo? He didn't bring a sign? :)
Haha! I was wondering how you found a youth production of the same song Ali was performing to the very next day :)
That's a beautiful picture of the family up top! Their daddy looks so happy and proud! Love it!
i LOVE the pictures, teresa!!! will you post clips of the dvd once you get it?! we would LOVE to see it!!! :)
ReplyDeleteali, you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
oh my goodness, ali looks SO grown up!! wish i could have seen you dance ali! you looked BEAUTIFUL in your dress! and yes! post some videos! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone. I will try to post the DVD. I asked when I can expect it and they said in six weeks!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Ali! You look SO beautiful!!
ReplyDelete♥ Melissa