Sunday, November 16, 2008

one more week!

I went to see Dr. Chou and she said that it's possible that our baby will come before Monday! You should've seen her face when I told her we're moving and packing, etc. She said that I can't do anymore packing or grocery shopping. I need to really rest otherwise the baby will come early. As you can imagine it's pretty hard to just rest right now, but I'm giving it a shot.

The house is coming together. The paint is almost done. That took two whole weeks. I chose some really awful colors. Have you ever chosen one color that was just awful? They had already finished painting the whole house by the time we saw it. It was pretty bad. We had to change it right away. Choosing paint colors is stressful! I have to say in the future I will only go with Benjamin Moore colors. I especially like the ones that Pottery Barn has used.

Tomorrow we have the electrician, the carpenter, the alarm installers, the playground deliverers, the painters, the landscapers, did I forget anyone?

It's going to be a busy week before Didi gets here. We have narrowed it down to three names: Josiah, Jeremiah, or Ethan. Which name do you like and why?

We just finished watching Extreme makeover home edition. Did anyone see it? The Frisch family have 11 children: 3 biological, 5 adopted from Haiti, and 3 adopted from the inner city of Toledo. It was so beautiful. This family has loved the best way they know how. They've opened up their own family to these children. I've always wanted to adopt. Even now with one more week with this baby inside of me I am so inspired to adopt.

Ali and Sammie have been sick all week. Please pray that they will get better before the baby is born.

2 comments:

  1. What happened to Ezekiel? I guess you dropped Matthew.
    Out of the 3, I like Jeremiah. Because he was a bullfrog. :) Joy... to the world... all the boys and girls... joy to the fishies in teh deep blue sea... joy to you and me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Ezekiel and Zeke, but it did not pass the Edison test. Matthew was way too common. I like Jeremiah, too. But Edison, Ali and Sammie all like Josiah. I told Sammie to say Jeremiah and she said, "No! Josiah!"

    ReplyDelete