Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh my!

The question of the day: How do you know you're REALLY big? We were at Souplantation this past Friday night and a huge line of people were trying to get past me. No easy task, I must say. I have to turn a certain angle to provide the maximum amount of space for the general public. As I allowed the party carrying lots of food to pass through the walkway, a woman with glasses at the very end of the line spotted my stomach and said, "OH MY!" in a loud enough to hear her, but she was really saying it to herself kind of way. She glanced up at me to see if I heard her. And yes, I heard her. I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just smiled. Yeah, I'm pretty big!

Another way I know I'm really big is I look down at my stomach and think, "I'm not that big." Then I see a reflection of myself in a store window or something and I think, "WHO IS THAT? She's huge!" It literally takes me a couple of seconds to realize that I'm looking at me.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see!!!! Photos/videos please. :)

    ReplyDelete