Friday, November 21, 2008

30th birthday!


Wendy took me out for a special birthday lunch at Half and half. I was craving the ice milk grass jelly and boba drink and I was able to thoroughly enjoy it. Thanks, Wendy! Sammie was up throwing up from 2-6:30 am and then again at 7:30am. So, I was pretty tired by this time.

Below are some pictures from our family dinner at Cheesecake Factory.




Any guesses as to what my grandpa and dad are doing?

4 comments:

  1. teresa-you look GREAT! happy birthday! hope you had a good one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillian-Thanks for your phone call. It was so good catching up with you. We'll have to do our web cam once this baby is out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TERESA!!! 30th BIRTHDAY?!!! happy happy happy birthday to you! :) i love the pictures! and you look beautiful, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea WHAT they're doing, but they sure look happy doin' it! :) Seriously, Tree- you DO look great!

    ReplyDelete