I am a mother of three: Alyssa, Samantha,and Josiah. They are 7, 5 and 3 years old. I am homeschooling and I've been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams.
So, we survived. I wasn't sure if I was going to go to the wedding or not because I threw up the night before. It was really awful. I wasn't feeling well all morning, but it was a good thing I went. The flower girl needs her mom/assistant there to tell her when to go, what to do, fix her crown, etc. It was such a beautiful wedding. Here are some pictures from the wedding. Thank you Kay and Emily for letting us borrow your shoes!
what pretty pictures! i like the 1st one with the umbrella.
ReplyDeleteThanks! They gave parasols at the wedding to protect us from the sun. Nice idea, huh?
ReplyDeleteawww...those pictures capture memories ali will definitely want in her adult years. so special!
ReplyDeleteAli looks so beautiful!
ReplyDeletewhat BEAUTIFUL pictures of ali!
ReplyDeleteThanks, everyone. It was her dream come true!
ReplyDelete