This is what Dr. Chou told me today. "Enjoy your free time." I'm free! I am officially off of bed rest. I'm so happy! My devoted husband said that if she said I had to be on bed rest for another month then this time he would be the one crying! I asked her if she thought I could go for walks and she said, "Yeah, you can walk around. But, no exercising." "What about just going for a walk?" "No, no going for a walk." She says that we can find out the gender at our next appointment, which will be in a month. So, that's very exciting. My mom says, "I can tell you right now. If the heartbeat is fast than it's a girl. If it's slow than it's a boy." We did hear the heartbeat today and it sounded normal to me. She said it had a strong heartbeat.
I need to take it slow. If I start to bleed again then I'll have to go on bed rest again. When she said that I said, "Dr. Chou, that's a bad word!" She said that at our next appointment we'll have to check to see if I have placenta previa like I did with Ali's pregnancy. Hopefully I don't have it otherwise if I bleed, then she'll have to put me on b--- r---- again! BAD WORDS! As she left she said she'll pray for me! Please pray that I don't have placenta previa and that I won't bleed anymore. Thank you for much for your prayers and support. Then it was, "Enjoy your free time..." Like it might not last that long! She's giving me four weeks of free time if all goes well.
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
5 months ago

WOOHOO!!!! i'm SOOO happy for you, teresa! :D enjoy having your life back. :)
ReplyDeleteand...i agree with you. 'it's' a bad word. hehe.
tell ed that i'm super happy for him, too. go out and have a fun family dinner like normal people!
Thanks, Emily. We went to Souplantation today! Thanks for your whole family's support towards us!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Teresa