So, today in the car Ali started shouting like a street corner preacher. I'm not sure where she got this from. We don't listen to anyone that talks like this, but if you can imagine her speaking with a very dramatic tone and a lot of pauses that's how it was.
A: Mommy, we need to go to Disneyland and China today after we go to grandma's house because they don't know God! We need to find the princesses and shout, "PRINCESSES, YOU NEED TO KNOW GOD'S WORD! YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE SCARED BECAUSE GOD IS WITH YOU!"
T: You want to go tell the princesses that they need to know God?
A: Yes, and the children in China because they don't know Jesus. THEY NEED TO GIVE THEIR HEARTS COMPLETELY TO GOD! AND SHARPAY (the blonde girl from high school musical = yes, I made the mistake of letting her watch it with me when the first one was on TV until she started acting like Sharpay) SHE NEEDS TO KNOW GOD AND I WILL TELL HER THAT SHE DOESN'T NEED TO BE AFRAID BECAUSE GOD IS WITH HER! AND SHE NEEDS TO BE NICE! SHE ALWAYS ASKS FOR THINGS WITHOUT SAYING PLEASE. SHE IS EVIL! WE NEED TO TELL THEM!
I got visions of Ali preaching to the masses. I thought maybe this is why God has given her such a strong personality!
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
3 months ago

that's hilarious, teresa! i love it! go, ali! preach it, girl! =)
ReplyDeletethat is SO awesome! :) ali the evangelist! i love it!
ReplyDelete