Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ok and Ko kids

My dear friend, Janette has moved back! It has been 8 years and it is such a gift that we just pick up right where we left off. Except who are these kids and where did they come from?! A fun fact is that our last names are almost the same. We were in each other's weddings and we got married the same summer! So, it is so good to have Janette back in my life. NJ was way too far!

Martin, Ali, Sammie, Arielle, and Josiah
okvisitbed2

okvisiton bed
Ali reading Goodnight Gorilla to Ari.
okvisitreading

okvisitreading2
Mommy and daughter!
okmommydaughter

okfamilyarionbike
I love this one of Martin!
okfamilymartinsmiling
These two are for you, Ricky! He only slowed down and smiled when I told him I would show these to daddy.
okfamilydrivingcar
Ari was ready to go home.
okfamilydriving3
We had so much fun with you guys! We'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment