Wednesday, June 29, 2011

more flower girl pictures

As promised...more pictures from the wedding!

Ali helped Sammie put on a little lipgloss before the wedding. Keep your eye on the wand...
ingrina-lipgloss girls
What a generous big sister. She didn't stop at the lips. She went all the way around her lips, too!
ingrina - lipgloss2
Sorry. I wiped some of it off right before I took this one.
ingrina's sammie smile
ingrina-walking
Eileen from eileenliuphotography.com took the next three. Thanks, Eileen!
ingrina's fgirls

ingrina'slooking girls

ingrina - sammie twirling

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful pictures!

    Ali and Sammie, you did such a great job! I'm so proud of you both!

    Tree, very impressive orange flowers and photos! I love the one of Ali Jae Jae putting on lip gloss on Sammie's lips, and then some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at your beautiful, beautiful girls!! The did fantastic - did they feel like they were princesses??

    LOVE those orange flowers too!!

    ReplyDelete