Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Alan and Ingrina's wedding!

Josiah watching me rehearse before the wedding.
ingrina's wedding rehearsing

Go, Ali and Sammie!
ingrina's wedding flower girls action

flowergirls1 ingrina
Josiah was so excited. He kept whispering, "There's Ali and Sammie!" Then he kept wanting me to hold him. He was so sweet. Too bad I couldn't hold him. I was about to go back up there. My husband pulled out the iphone to help him get through the ceremony quietly. It worked.
ingrina's josiah ceremony
Sammie and her flowers
ingrina's wedding sammie looking flowers
Eileen took this one of the two of them. Thanks, Eileen!

ingrina's wedding flower girls on green
Restless waiting for the food, so we went outside and I took pictures. I didn't mind.
ingrina's wedding josiah

ingrina's wedding josiah peeking
Josiah kept wanting my husband to give him a piggyback. He didn't get his entire nap, so he was very cranky!
ingrina's wedding piggyback

More pictures to come...

3 comments:

  1. these are so precious, Teresa! I remember when Mrs. Ingrid got married!! I also remember when Ingrina was a little girl at church. she was so cute. Can't believe she's grown up! Great pics of your little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Caroline. Wow. Were you at Aunt Ingrid's wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see how Josiah could quickly & easily steal the show - good thing you got him out of there! lol!! You sing?? Wow - how did I not know this?

    Oh Happy Day! Looks like the weather cooperated smashingly!

    ReplyDelete