What a day!!! The girls and I headed over to Eaton Canyon for our nature study outing. We met up with some old friends and made some new ones, too. I completely missed the memo on this one. I didn't know we were going to be in water. Ali and Sammie took one look at their friends in the water and began their begging. "Please, can we go in the water, too?" So, off went our socks and in went the girls! I don't know why I told them to take off their socks. Maybe so we would have one less thing to wring dry? At least they changed out of their leggings, right?
very nice, Teresa! you captured some really special moments! I didn't know Eaton Canyon has water.Is the water area near the entrance or do you have to walk alot? sounds like a cool place
ReplyDeleteThanks, Caroline. I'm still learning. I welcome any tips! Caroline, it was right near the north entrance. You just walk a little ways and head right. It is right there. Have you been before?
ReplyDeletewow, teresa! go YOU again! haha. you are a wonderful homeschool teacher! your kids have SO many hands on experience. :)
ReplyDeletei love the pics of ali taking care of sammie!
Thanks, Emily. I don't know about that, but they sure do love their nature study!
ReplyDeleteThanks. I like that picture, too.
What fun! Yay! Go Ali Jae Jae! :)
ReplyDelete