Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Little gym with Nicole


They were supposed to run to their parents, but instead both girls ran to their older sisters and gave them a big hug.

Teamwork with 3, 4, and 5 year olds.

We are so proud of you, girls! Sammie was awarded for sharing and Nicole was awarded for bravery.

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love how they ran to their big sisters and how they clearly love each other. It's so sweet.

    The 2nd pic with Sammie laughing is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, this did that a few times. It was really sweet. I added another one of Sammie laughing at something Uncle Dennis was doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love Nicole's expression in that second one too!

    It's warms my heart to see so many pictures of Sammie not holding back any of her giddiness. Her face glows like a Christmas tree! It's as if she's never been shy. Haha, I guess I can relate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, teresa! these are the most precious pictures!!! makes me miss them SO much!!! thank you for posting these! i love them!

    ReplyDelete