I am a mother of three: Alyssa, Samantha,and Josiah. They are 7, 5 and 3 years old. I am homeschooling and I've been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams.
My heart is filled with so many different emotions over what has happened to Samuel and the Parkins family. The first time they got to hold Samuel was their last. Oh, God! My heart is broken. Completely broken. My husband and I keep having flashbacks to our time back at CHLA. It was a scary time for us, but we never had to say goodbye.
This song is so beautiful. I have no words to express everything I am feeling. Just a lot of tears. But when I listen to this song and let it wash over me, those broken places are mended. I am reminded of my first love.
So beautiful, Teresa. Thanks for sharing and thanks for standing in the gap for this baby boy as he was welcomed home.
ReplyDeletemerry christmas,
sara
Sara,
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family! Yeah, I could listen to this song over and over again.
Truly beautiful, all of it. The song, their blog, your heart... beautiful.
ReplyDelete