Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Spring day

After seeing Gracie's exquisite flowers on her blog, I was inspired to take a moment and enjoy the beauty of spring unfolding in our backyard. I had to dig, but I found traces of Spring in a few places.
Our white peach tree floweringJust in case you need a Josiah fix. Here are some recent ones of our little guy triple bibbing it. I think I changed his two layer of shirts 3 maybe 4 times yesterday. That would mean 6-8 shirts a day for one Josiah boy! His pediatrician says, "He drools like a bull dog!" Today I got smart and put a bib in between the first layer and the second layer. Don't get me wrong. He still drooled through both bibs, his long sleeve shirt, and the third bib. BUT I didn't have to change his first layer! Is that genius? Does anyone have any better ideas? In case you're wondering, his shirt says, "Hug me."


This one was fun because they did it on their own! I wasn't ready to take a picture. I look over and they are both standing there waiting for me with smiles. Nice, huh?

5 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! Campbell and I were just talking about you guys and wondering how you are doing. So yes, this blog post has definitely helped our Ko family fix. :) .... somewhat... for now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are sooo cute, teresa! :) i love his smile in the 2nd picture!
    and that is so cute that he drools like a bull dog. haha. maybe not so fun when YOU have to keep changing him and doing the laundry, though, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it when they smile for you spontaneously. they are so cute!! and great pics of the flowers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooohhh... would love me some white magolias too!

    Josiah is getting cuter and cuter and his personality is really coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hudson drools like mad also. what i do is i use a burping cloth and tie around his neck. it works wonderfully. he looks like a cowboy a lot of time.
    very cute pictures of him. he has a great smile.

    ReplyDelete