I was sitting crossed legged at the dinner table. Ali looks over at my thighs and says, "Mommy, I have those, too!" She pointed to my jeans, so I thought. I looked at her in a confused way. "I have those, too!" Then she lifted up her pant legs and showed me her thigh. She squeezed it really hard so it appeared bigger. "Chub chub legs. I used to have chubby legs, but I don't anymore." Nice.
Note to self. These pants are not flattering, slimming, or whatever you want to call it. Don't wear these pants again.
Sorry. No pictures are attached to this post.
5 Reasons to Shoot With a Wide Angle Lens
3 years ago

teresa, you are insane. WHAT thighs are you talking about?!?!?! i read through your post quite confused as to why you were posting about weight! the pregnancy thing i get, but now!?.....girl, the mirror in your head needs a serious adjustment!!! you are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny!
ReplyDeleteWell, I think you look beautiful all the time. But I so relate to the jeans thing... I have jeans in several incremental sizes and still don't have one that fits right and it can sure ruin the day when your pants don't fit! Still, you really do look marvelous (maaaaaavelous, baby!!)
ReplyDeleteAMEN to Lillian's comment. Teresa, you are skinny as a stick.
ReplyDeleteHa ha. You all are so funny. =0)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA. teresa, i came to your blog to read about this since you just told me about it. and reading it was just HILARIOUS!!! ali is too cute!
ReplyDeleteand yes, you are skinny as a stick!!!!! i love that you said you don't have a picture attached to this post. :D