Friday, October 24, 2008

pumpkin patch

Here are some pictures from our visit to the pumpkin patch. Now you can really see Ali's lovely haircut she gave herself. ARG!
Sammie's little Frankenstein face here. She doesn't even need a costume!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Ali looks kinda rockstar to me. She just needs a few pink streaks in her hair to complete the look :) Oh, they're getting so big and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has always wanted pink hair. She keeps saying, "Why did God give me black hair? and When I grow up, can I have pink hair?" I tell her that God thought she would look best with black hair. "But, I want pink hair." Then I made the mistake of telling her that no onewas born with pink hair. One day we saw a lady at Toys R Us who - of course - had pink hair. "Mommy, mommy look!" as she pointed to the pink haired lady. "She has pink hair!" Yes, she has pink hair.

    -Tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Did the lady at ToysRUs see Ali pointing at her excitedly? :) How great that she wanted pink hair even before she knew it existed. She's thinking outside the box and brimming with imagination of a world covered in pink... although that's somewhat inconvenient for you :)

    ReplyDelete