Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer lovin'

Here are some pictures of us enjoying the summer!
Heather and Sammie enjoying a picnic together at Arcadia County park.Ali, Ellie, and Spencer enjoying a picnic together, too.
Luann, Jake, Sammie and Ali going down the slide together .at Amy's indoor playground. Sammie, Ali, and Jake. They drove the cars around for a long time! Ali liked to run into Jake and say, "Bonk!" Poor Jake!
Sammie is on the back of the pickup truck. I said, "Sammie, cheese!" and this is what she did. I think it's because that's what Ali does to her when we say, "Cheese!"

Sammie, Ali, and Amanda are enjoying a train ride at the mall. When I tried to get in next to Sammie the man who runs the train said, "No, you'll need to move to another car." He meant that he wouldn't be able to pull my weight because Wendy was already in that one!

3 comments: