So, we had our ultrasound today. Just like Ali and Sammie, this baby was not cooperating. The legs were closed pretty tightly for a long time. We both thought that Dr. Chou was going to give up trying. Then the baby moved, but we didn't see a thing. Then it moved again and we didn't see anything. I almost lost hope that we would find out today. Then she says, "Should I say if I'm 95% sure?" I say, "Is it a girl?" She shakes her head no and says, "The other one." My eyes start watering and I say, "A boy?" She nods, but says it's hard to tell but she saw something. I look over at my husband and he shows no emotion at all while I'm ready to scream. But, I hold back because I don't want to upset him. Then she says, "Oh, right there!" and freezes the screen. She highlights this tiny little mark and says that that is the penis. But, she still says that we'll have to confirm next time. So, there it is. 95% sure it's a boy!
Ahh! There I did it for you! A scream...Ahh! Wow! Yay! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteWOWWOWWOW teresa!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! your mom can't say anything now. =) was ali excited?
ReplyDeletethat was actually me, not mitch. sorry.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your excitement, guys! YEAH!!!! I was so tired, but I'll write more about how I feel about it all soon.
ReplyDeleteoh boy! a BOY!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! It's so much fun having a boy!
ReplyDeletei HEARD and i had to come read it myself!!! WOW!!!! :) how exciting, teresa!!! woohoo! our family will have SO much fun together. :)
ReplyDeleteWOOOOHOOOO!!! Tree, I'm so so so happy for you Ko's! :) YAY!
ReplyDeleteNo emotion??!! You know I was happy inside, right? Well, she did say 95% and I was wondering about the other 5%.
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! Congratulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am sooo HAPPY & EXCITED for you guys!!!! Congrats!!!