Friday, May 27, 2011

Butterflies

A big thank you to Auntie Grace and Uncle Dale for sending us a butterfly garden! All of the kids really enjoyed watching them transform! We even invited friends for the butterfly releasing party! One butterfly didn't want to leave us. So, we took pictures with it.

b1
Sammie, Ali, Amanda, and Lina admired the butterfly up close.
b2

butterfly5
Josiah ran off to play, but I brought it over to him and this was his reaction to it.
butterflyboy4
This was right before he took it in his hand and...dropped it.

5 comments:

  1. oh yay! glad the butterflies turned out well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures! Love all their different expressions. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the pictures, teresa!!! i miss all the girls. they all look bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that's really cool - was it gross? I cam only imagine! I know my girl would love to have her own butterflies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing shots! Way to capture such sweet moments and such beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete