Monday, September 20, 2010

L.A. County Fair Field Trip - homeschool style part 1

Last Friday five homeschooling families went to the L.A. County fair. I was soooo relieved that my husband could come with us! I don't think I could've done it without him! The last time I went I went with my class and let me just say this was a whole new experience for me! Josiah couldn't resist climbing into the "CAR!"
Ellie, Ali, Cayden, and Sammie hopped into the second one
Ali and Sammie got to do some old fashion sewing
The trains were amazing! Josiah was so excited to see "Choo choo!"
We even climbed into them!
Asher, Ali, and Ava scoping out the map.
Trying to decide where we should go next

Our first food truck experience!
Korean BBQ beef - Calbi tacos and shrimp tacos....yum!
The girls did book reports and earned free tickets for the rides!Ava and Ali loved the dress up section!Ali was so brave! She milked a goat!
To be continued...

4 comments:

  1. FUN!!! I love these! Looks like you and all of the kids had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun for the whole family!. .. and then some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for part 2! Lol We're going in two days. Hope we have as much fun as you guys did! =)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a FUN day! glad you didn't have to do it on your own!

    ReplyDelete