Sammie had a ballet performance last Saturday. She did a very nice job. She made a sweet friend named, Samantha! Can you tell which one she is?
The routine starts and evidently they didn't space the girls out enough. The next two pictures were from the end of the performance. Keep you eye on Sammie...
Apologies to the girl next to Sammie! She tried many times to not hit you, but I guess she had to end it with a bang!Yeah, I'm not sure why she is the only one with her arms up either! She really did do a great job. The other parts are on video. And she really did spend half of her energy trying not to hit the girl next to her.
Go, Sammie! My Mom says that Sammie is the only one that looks like me and she looked especially like me on this day.What do you think?
It was so nice of Grandma to come out and support her.
Our little dancer

SAMMIE!!! you look so beautiful in your costume and it took a lot of courage to get up and perform in front of so many people! you did a GREAT job--i'm so proud of you!
ReplyDeletei love how your mom has been at every one of the things that your kids are in. a-mas are awesome. =)
yes, your mom is right. I think the other 2 definitely look like the Ko's. Sammie looks like you! :) We have to get our Katelyn back into ballet. she'd love it. Poor 4th kid gets no special lessons. She just tags along w/ the older sibs to their activities.
ReplyDeleteGreat job Sammie! Wish I could say the same about Gracie :P
ReplyDeleteI think Sammie looks like you too, Teresa. Ali and Josiah definitely look more like Edison's side (or Edison himself, in Josiah's case!)
Sammie,
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you! you did a great job dancing and you look so beautiful!
Tree,
I Love Love LOVE the pic with you and Sammie. She's never looked more like you and I love how you're beaming with pride!
Love,
S