I don't even have the energy to do this, but I am going to write a little update.
Where do I begin? These have been the hardest days of my life. My heart is so torn and it hurts to cry and it's so hard not to cry.
We started off in the dental clinic at children's hospital. We were getting a mold down for Josiah's NAM device. He had a code blue. 10-12 doctors and nurses ran into his room to save his life. We ended up in the ER. They said they found some fluid in his lungs and they admitted him to Children's hospital. He was on oxygen and fluids there. We stayed with him there. Then Saturday morning he was very weak and he wouldn't eat. His body went into some kind of shock and they had to intubate him. He is now in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. How did we go from the dental clinic to the PICU? The doctors are trying to figure it all out. Please pray for Josiah. You can read more details about his recovery on his blog: www.josiahko.wordpress.com.
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
3 months ago

Oh Teresa, we are praying for Josiah and for you and your family. May Jesus be so near and real to you every day.
ReplyDeletethinking of you, Teresa. Only God can give you the strength to walk through this with not just one child, but three, under your care. I'm thinking of you guys so much, and know that we are carrying your burdens.
ReplyDelete